Pages

Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Menu Monday 11/10/14


This weekend afforded me the luxury of thoughtful grocery shopping and menu planning. Which is a relief since fall tends to be an active season for the members of our family.
Now, a lull.
Which I appreciate. However, now that some of our activities our coming to an end, that means more family members will be home in the evening for dinner. So, what will this working mom of 5 feed her Tribe? Well check out the menu below - chock full of links - including a link to my favorite Pinterest board For my Recipe Box. That board is full of all these recipes and all the Tribe approved recipes the family has approved!

Whatever your week brings I hope you get a chance to share a meal, swap some stories and nourish your family!

Sunday - Fluffy French Toast with Texas Toast (the flour really does make a nice difference!) with strawberries & whip cream

Sunday Crockpot - because I had leftover roast I tried this Crockpot Homemade Vegetable Stew recipe from Stockpiling Moms. because I tried this recipe I wanted bread to go with it. because I wanted bread, I broke my usual habit of staying out of the kitchen on Sundays. the honey butter alone, made this totally worth the work.

Monday - Crockpot Meatloaf, potatoes, corn casserole & the remainder of the rolls from Sunday. Also, I made a new dessert. I didn't tell my kids it was coconut and they snarfed it up! Check it out on  Stockpiling Moms.

be sure to check out this huge recipe link-up
Tuesday - Meatball Subs (for the kids) & Frisco Melts (made with thinly sliced leftover meatloaf) for the grownups. Served with Onion Rings.

Wednesday - Mozzarella Penne from liluna with Texas Toast from Six Sisters' Stuff and a nice salad.

Thursday - One Pot Chicken Dinner (this is a new recipe to the family. I hope they like it!)

Friday - Pizza Night (we might order out to celebrate - IF my son gets released from the doc to eat!)

Saturday - Haystacks from Taste of Home.

What are you cooking this week? I'd love to swap recipes!